Thursday, December 27, 2007

A fresh start

Well. I did it. I finally got a blog. I always said I wouldn't blog, but here I am... Blogging. I suck. No really. I do. I suck. Blogging! Seriously. I make fun of bloggers. It's a funny term. Blogging. It just sounds so, I don't know, geeky. What will people think. What if I blog the wrong thing about the wrong situation and the wrong idiot sees it and it turns out all wrong? What then, huh, What then.

OK.

I'm done.

So, for my fresh start, I have blog plans. Yep! Plans. Because this is organized. Not just a whim, but an endeavor with real, honest to goodness plans. I plan to publish a "Tart of the Week" complete with recipe's, pictures, methods, and the like. I also plan to publish a "Hike of the Month". Sounds pretty self explanatory to me. I would really like to also have plans for gym/diet posts, and book clubs, and camping sites, and great Portland bars, and a restaurant tour, and a travel log, and ... well you get the point. But I will begin with only 2. I may add the "Quote of the Day" fairly quickly, but I need to be working more to fill in that particular slot.

Here's a taste of "Quote"

"If you turn and see nothing, you're facing East." -V

No animals have been injured in the making of this blog. All names have been changed for the safety and security those involved. You will probably end up with a stupid nickname and I will accept no liability for your opinion of said nickname. It's my blog. Deal with it.

10 comments:

Ange said...

Of course I'm laughing my arse off at you Aunt Piggy. Welcome to the darkside. At least you will get comnents from me... *ahem*

Ange said...

I mean "comments." I don't know what "comnents" are, but I ain't giving you any of those!

Pegster said...

I, state you name, promise to be more diligent with comment leaving, and, upon pain of death, promise not to become irate when you do not leave comments for me. Amen.

Anonymous said...

peg,
I still don't understand what a blog is.
wags

Pegster said...

Wow, this is fun already!

Anonymous said...

That's one ambitious blog, Peg! PegBlog 2008 is gonna be good times. I can tell already.

By the way, I respectfully request that you use my given rock n' roll name in any future post in which I must be referenced. Mr. The Whitenoise will do just fine.

And of course, I love you!

Pegster said...

MTW it is. Or maybe just My Love.

Anonymous said...

peg, i request a billion recipes. i love food blogs!

xxoo
steph

Ange said...

Sorry Mr. Whitenoise, I refer to you as Uncle Guitar Man in my blog. I can't change it though, or I might confuse my avid readers.

Pegster said...

Steph,

I am so glad your here. Thanks for posting and I will try to find only the best recipe's to post.